Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fully Empowered Radio: Surprise Shows!

SQRadio.FM is undergoing some amazing shifts and changes and is creating an incredible platform for its hosts and listeners.  In order to implement these changes, my show will be on "SURPRISE" Rotation for the next few weeks.

Here's what I think is great about this...you can use each Wednesday's "SURPRISE" show as a 'hello' from your own Spirit.  What is it that you need to hear, what guidance are you looking for?  Tune in and see who I'm talking to and what I'm talking about - I am certain you will find an 'aha' or important tip or piece of awareness to help you on your path to empowerment.

Let me know what magical SURPRISES you receive over the next few weeks.

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments.
In an effort to keep this blog clear of nonsense blog posts that are just about links or selling something, all comments are moderated.
Thank you for being here!