Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fully Empowered Radio: Can We Have Different Realities? Postponed



 

Do to technical upgrades at SQR.FM, Fully Empowered with Christine Agro will be on a random broadcast for the next few weeks.

When I return - I will return with "Can We Have Different Realities?"

Is your 'Here and Now' the same as my 'Here and Now'?

I happened upon a scientist's blog who was incensed by the 'new age' reference of creating one's own reality.  He was adamant that there is only 'one' reality. Let's talk about this! What does it mean to your to create your own reality?  Leave your comments here or call in to the show to discuss.  I'll share my metaphysical thoughts as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments.
In an effort to keep this blog clear of nonsense blog posts that are just about links or selling something, all comments are moderated.
Thank you for being here!