Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fully Empowered Radio: October 5, 2011 Is It A Man's World or Is It The Masculine Principle?





 

I hear it often "It's a man's world."  But is it?  Tune in, call in - let's talk about this catch phrase.

I want to explore it from the Metaphysical perspective - is it really a man's world, and if it is, how do we, can we, change it?

I have plenty to say on this topic, but I want to hear your thoughts too!  Block off the time to join me live and call-in!

Visit www.sqr.fm for call-in information or to SKYPE into the show.  Remember either way you need to press *9 once you are into the show so I know you want to speak with me on air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments.
In an effort to keep this blog clear of nonsense blog posts that are just about links or selling something, all comments are moderated.
Thank you for being here!