Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fully Empowered Radio Show: July 27th Our Moon Signs



 

Listen to the archive here.

Today's one of those days that 'go-with-the-flow' works best in life.  I have an appointment at 8 am ET and I don't know if I will make it to the show by 12 Noon ET.  I certainly hope I do, but either way I have a great guest or a great guest host for you.

Either way - the fabulous Julia Stonestreet Smith will be here as a guest or as a guest host. Julia hosts The Stonestreet Cafe. She is an Astrologer and the creator of the Planet Zones system of location astrology as well as a clairvoyant, a healer, a teacher, a writer and a perpetual student of life.

Julia will be looking at the 12 Moon Signs and giving you insight into how the moon signs affect us, especially as women!

If you don't know your moon sign you can visit this website to get it (you do need your time of birth) http://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign/calculator.jsp

If you don't know your time of birth, tune in anyway and see what information you resonate most with. Sometimes if we are quiet, we can figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments.
In an effort to keep this blog clear of nonsense blog posts that are just about links or selling something, all comments are moderated.
Thank you for being here!