Sunday, August 7, 2011

12 Month Clairvoyant and Conscious Living Course Begins September 12th

New Time - 9:30 am ET on Mondays and Wednesdays (if you are still interested in the 8pm ET class - please let me know ASAP)

A priceless program that will change your life



What past students have experienced

"This course has been life changing! Christine has created a powerful group dynamic that teaches user friendly tools for identifying, removing, and healing through all aspects of ourselves. Today I find myself stronger, present, and clear in my life and path as a spiritually connected being. I highly recommend this course for everyone!" Sara W.


The 12 Month Course has helped me tremendously to understand and incorporate the spiritual side of being into my work in a highly technical environment.  The tools taught in the course help me to achieve and maintain a better understanding of myself and my colleagues and enable me to demonstrate a different way of managing life in the “corporate” world.” Carolyn C.


Christine Agro’s 12 Month Conscious Living and Clairvoyant Awareness Program changed my life and given me tools that support me each and everyday.  It was the lifeline I had literally been praying for (“Please God, there must be more to life than this...”). Taking this course has been the best thing I have ever done for me.  I am forever grateful to Christine for helping me wake up, open my eyes and see all the beauty around me.  These are indeed exciting times.  --Alison S.


 

 

My next 12 month Clairvoyant and Conscious Living program begins Monday September 12th.

This program is taught via tele-conference.

Classes are held on Mondays and Wednesdays at 9:30 am ET (If you are still interested in a 8pm ET class let me know ASAP! - send me an email to christine at fullyempowered.net

The program meets twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays.  Monday night is topic night – we look at information and also learn tools.  On Wednesdays we work with our ability to read energy as information.  If you just said ‘oh, that’s not me’, we read with our clairvoyance every day. Part of the Wednesday space is to help you release the energy that comes with reading as well as developing the ability to look at your own stuff and gather your own information.

The entire program is designed to help you learn how to find your own information, learn how to manage, shift and create your own life and if you are interest, develop a reading space.  If you aren’t interested in being a reader, the skill of reading is still a wonderful gift to give yourself.  When we read others we have the opportunity to see our own lessons through a neutral space. And speaking of neutrality, reading also helps you develop greater neutrality – another gift and one that is priceless.

As in any of my classes – you will gain what you can have and what you put into the program.

Throughout the program there will be scheduled breaks – where we take the whole week off.  But in general – it’s a program that will run from September 2011 to August 2012.

If you are interested in participating in this program you do need to make the commitment to come to both Monday and Wednesday class.  Monday classes will be recorded if you need to miss from time to time, Wednesday’s will not.   I don’t expect you to make every class, but if you aren’t doing your work and you aren’t coming to class, then we will be chatting.

If you are interested in this program please let me know as soon as you know so I can plan my schedule and you must be registered by Thursday, September 8th.

There are two payment options:

Option 1: Full payment $2750  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=RQ72GP9LWQDE6

Option 2: 12 monthly automatic payments $250  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6GC2GGPHKKY26

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments.
In an effort to keep this blog clear of nonsense blog posts that are just about links or selling something, all comments are moderated.
Thank you for being here!